So, its BBQ time in our house. Whenever we want to enjoy authentic charcoal taste of kebab, we lit up our BBQ. Today, I am making BBQ kebab. I will serve them with a Salad and Naan. I will also serve it with Green Chutney. If you feel like eating a Kebab Roll. All you have to do is break up the cooked kebab, Add them to NAAN. Add some Salad and chutney on top. Roll it and your Kebab Roll is Ready to Devour!
Make sure that once the kababs are seared off you move them to the side of the grill. i.e where there is less heat. So that they can get cooked slowly and become well done. P.S I don’t like any thing less than well done. But If you want them medium rare then don’t cook them for too long.
Please Leave a comment below if you like it.
1 minPrep Time
25 minCook Time
26 minTotal Time
- Mutton Mince 1 Kg.
- Green Onions 2
- 1 inch Ginger Peeled
- Garlic 5-6 Cloves
- Tomato 1 roughly chopped
- Green Chillies 8
- Coriander Powder 1/4 Teaspoon
- Cumin Powder 1/4 Teaspoon
- Salt 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala Powder 1/2 Teaspoon
- Take a chopper. Add Coriander Powder, Cumin Powder, Salt, Garam Masala and Green Chillies and Blend.
- Add Tomato, Green Onion, Garlic and Ginger and Blend again.
- Make it a smooth paste. Add it in the mince and mix well.
- Leave it to marinate for 1 hour.
- Meanwhile fire the BBQ grill.
- Divide the Mince into 12 equal portions and shape them into round kebabs.
- Place the Kebabs on the centre of the grill. Cook them for a minute or two until they get some colour on them.
- Then turn them on other side and cook them for another minute or two.
- Then Move them to the side of the grill. So that they can cook slowly and become well done.
- After 10-15 minutes of cooking on slow heat they are ready to eat.
- Serve them with Salad, Naan and Green Chutney.Enjoy!