When I am in a hurry and not in a mood to put a lot of effort into making Lunch, I make these Chicken Tikka Sandwiches. They are easy to make and are healthy as well. I usually use chicken from Chicken Tikka with Roast Potatoes for these sandwiches. Make sure that you bake the chicken for at least half an hour.
Make sure to use any kind of Pita bread for these sandwiches. I use a combination of lettuces such as radicchio and romaine. Make sure that you use Green Chutney for these sandwiches. Make everything in advance but assemble only before serving.Enjoy!
15 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
45 minTotal Time
- Green Chutney 1/2 cup
- Radicchio Lettuce
- Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Lemon juice
- 3 Pita Breads
- Chicken Tikka Leg Pieces 4
- Toast the sandwiches on a straight pan on both sides.
- Make the Chicken Tikka according to the recipe mentioned above.
- Remove the meat from the bones and keep it aside.
- Mix the Romania and Radicchio Lettuces. Add Lemon Juice and toss well.
- Apple 1 Tablespoon of green chutney on each pita bread base.
- Place chicken pieces on top.
- Place the salad on top.
- Serve with Lemon Ice Tea.Enjoy!