For all those who love chocolate to bits, I am sharing my Chocolate Cup Cakes recipe. These cup cakes are chocolaty and delicious. I usually serve them with a glass of cold milk. Yeah I know MILK!. Some of you dont like it but believe me they taste amazing when combined with a cold glass of milk.
If you want to ice them then feel free to do so. My family does not like cream or butter icing much. So I dont ice my cakes or cup cakes until and unless it’s really a special occasion. But Dont worry, I will share my icing recipe here soon.
Make sure that you mix butter and sugar really well. Also add a bit of flour with each egg addition to the batter to avoid lumps. If you think batter is too dry then add 1-2 Tablespoon of milk and mix well. I hope that you really enjoy these cup cakes. Please leave a comment below to tell me about your views. Enjoy!
10 minPrep Time
20 minCook Time
30 minTotal Time
- Unsalted Butter 175g
- Sugar 170g
- Self Raising Flour 125g
- Coco Powder 40g
- Hot Water 4 Tablespoon
- Baking Powder 1 Teaspoon
- Eggs 3 Large
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Mix the baking powder in the flour and keep it aside.
- Beat the butter and sugar until its soft and really smooth.
- Add 1 egg and 2 tablespoon of flour and mix well.
- Then add the second egg with another 2 tablespoon of flour and mix well.
- At last add the remaining egg, flour and the chocolate paste and mix until everything is well combined.
- Line the tray with paper cups and add one large ice cream scoop into each. Try to divide the batter equally in every cup cake.
- Bake it for 15-20 minutes or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean.
- Serve them with a cold glass of milk. Enjoy!