So everyday we wake up, we ask ourselves what should we have for breakfast. There are few recipes which are close to my heart and taste buds 😛 when it comes to breakfast. Eggs Benedict is one of them. Basically Eggs Benedict is one of the American dish which consists of a sliced Muffin, a Poached egg and a hollandaise sauce. I know that it’s not a Eggs Benedict without a hollandaise sauce. But believe me when you will try it this way you will absolutely love it. Since I love Green Chutney so, instead of hollandaise sauce I use Green Chutney with it. And the difference in taste is amazing. The spicy green chutney twist on this Egg Benedict just makes my Day. I feel not only refreshing all day but I am also in a good mood. Anyway enough about the twist now let’s get to the recipe!
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Tablespoon Vinegar
- Salt To Taste
- Green Chutney
- 1 Muffin Half sliced
- Tomatoes 2 Slices 1 inch thick
- Oil 1/2 Teaspoon
- Bring a Deep Pan of water to Boil.
- Break the eggs and put each one in separate bowls.
- Add a pinch of salt and vinegar in it.
- Meanwhile toast the muffins in a toaster.
- Take a knife and start swirling the water hard.
- When its swirling fast then slide the egg in the boiling water. It will form a round ball in the water.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Take a Pan and heat the oil and cook the tomato slices on it for a 1 minute on each side. Then Take out and put on kitchen towel
- Then use a slotted spoon to take the poached egg out.
- Repeat the process with other egg.
- Meanwhile apply the green chutney on the muffin slices.
- Place a tomato slice on each muffin.
- Then place the eggs on top of each muffin.
- Serve with a Orange Juice or cup of coffee or Tea.