Kale is one of my favourite leafy vegetables. It is a versatile vegetable and is mostly used in salads. I usually make delicious Kale Salad by adding various flavours to it. Today I am going to share Kale with Feta and Pomegranate seeds Salad recipe with you. The Feta Cheese provides the richness and saltines to this salad. While Pomegranate seeds bring a delicious tang and colour to the dish. These ingredients work so well that I make it at least once a week. I suggest that you try this recipe as soon as possible before the Kale season runs out. I really hope that you love the crunch from pomegranate seeds and cream Feta Cheese. Leave a comment below if you liked it.
4 big portions
- Kale 500g washed and drained
- 1 Pomegranate Seeds
- 250g Feta Cheese crumbled
- 1 Cucumber sliced
- 1 Avocado Sliced
- 1 Lemon Juice
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Red Crushed Chilies 1/2 Teaspoon
- 1/4 Cumin seeds powder
- In a large bowl add lemon juice, cumin seeds powder, salt, red crushed chillies and olive oil.
- Mix well and then add avocado, cucumber, pomegranate and toss well.
- Then add kale and mix everything well.
- Spread Feta cheese on top and Toss everything really well. Enjoy!