I love stir fry dishes. They are so easy to make and yummy. Whenever I am feeling lazy and don’t want to spend all the time in kitchen, I make stir fry. Today I am sharing one of my favourite stir fry dishes with you. I love King Prawns cooked in any way. But this King Prawn stir fry is amazingly delicious. If you try it once, I can assure you, it will become a regular dinner in your house.
The sweetness from honey compliments the spiciness from chili sauce really well. Please use the hottest chili sauce you can find. I think this dish is not for faint hearted people. Although if you want to reduce down the heat then you can do so by omitting the chili sauce and crushed chilies.
PLease make sure that you don’t cook prawns for more than 5-6 minutes or else they will become rubbery if overcooked. Also, make sure that the wok is piping hot before you add anything in it. Stir fry is always delicious if cooked on high heat.
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- King Prawns 500g peeled and uncooked
- Chili sauce 2 Tablespoon
- Rice Noodles 500g
- Red Crushed Chilies 1 Teaspoon
- Broccoli 1 bunch
- Capsicums 2 Large julienne
- Peas 200g
- Oil 1 Tablespoon
- Soya Sauce 1 Tablespoon
- Honey 2 Tablespoon
- Cumin seeds 1 Teaspoon
- Boiling water 1 kettle
- Green onion 1
- Ginger 1 inch
- Garlic 4-5 cloves
- In a large boil add 1 kettle boiling water.
- Dip rice noodles in the boiling water and keep it aside.
- In a chopper add ginger, garlic and green onions and make a paste.
- In a wok, heat oil on high heat.
- Add ginger, garlic and green onion paste in it.
- Fry for 1-2 minutes and add Prawns and peas in it.
- Fry for another 2-3 minutes and then ad capsicums.
- Mix everything, then add child sauce, soya sauce, cumin seeds, honey and red crushed chilies.
- Toss everything really well and cook until everything looks tender and cooked through.
- Drain the rice noodles and then add it to the wok.
- Mix well and fry for another minute or two. Enjoy!